Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Vero Beach

So after taking some me time in Sarasota I decided to set off to the east coast to hang with some friends that just "get me". These are the type of friends you don't really have to explain anything to, they just understand. They know your past your present and will most definitely be apart of your future. Stop number one was Vero Beach to see the magnificent Tom McCarthy Jr. After a delicious home cooked meal (Tom's an amazing cook!) we set out to the beach with our cameras for some late night star gazing. It was the perfect cure for my land locked blues.


(I know I would move that one piece of asparagus and turned the plate a little to the left if I was going to take the photo again. lol. Truth be told we were hungry and I just wanted a snap of the meal. And to be fair to Tom, I took the photo before he added the fresh Parmesan cheese to the asparagus!)



No comments: