Monday, June 11, 2007

Tentonic

So this weekend I shoot stills for Tentonic's first music video in which the video guy I work with, Jonathan, was filming. We shot for two days consecutively on top of the Blood and Fire building in Atlanta. It was so great to go back to band photography, which was the first thing that got me into photography six years ago. It was as if I got a breath of fresh air, roof top city air to be exact. These are just a few of my favorites... ENJOY!

The Band....TENTONIC


The Lead Vocals...Sid


The Video Guy...Jonathan Fambrough

4 comments:

p-rad said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see the rest. Thanks again for hanging out and taking photos.

Tim Hussin said...

pretty neat. fish eye madness.

Tom McCarthy Jr. said...

You and your ding dang fish eye. I like the last shot alot (you can see the building way off in the distance framed up in the window, cool).

Joy said...

those guys are so cool.....as are you. -joy.mac