Friday, September 21, 2007

Just for Fun-Rain in the ATL

So last weekend some of my favorite G-ville photo peeps came to visit. From the whistles of Andrew Bird in little Five, to the swimming of the Birds in Piedmont Park, this weekend was just what I needed. Its amazing what you can create when your with your favorite photogs, stuck under a gazebo in the rain all being creative over each others shoulders. LOVE IT!

The Calm before the Storm...I believe we are suppose to see that life moves smooth when things are out of line ;)



Just a little re-creation action... Henri Cartier-Bresson anyone?!? What decisive moment;)

5 comments:

Tim Hussin said...

tim totally blew it! i gave him a chance to great! this is jeremiah by the way...i look fantastic in this, by the way

Tom McCarthy Jr. said...

poor sopping wet camera.

Luanne Dietz said...

Tom you would comment on the camera..haha;) And Jeremiah... Fantastic is a stretch don't u think..Pensive I think would be the more appropriate look..lol;)

Jeremiah Wilson said...

okay, no, i look very great to the max! i thought one of you guys "bresson" me, but i guess my super hot jumping wins...you both did well though, i just shot some really good duck stuff

Three Fold Cord said...

Hey girl,
Got your call!! I was out of town. but I am back now. We are doing good and staying kinda' busy. Tomorrow I am starting my new get up at 6am plan and I am hoping to stick with it. It is a great day to start something new-Monday, Oct 1. Got a love it. Anyway we will talk soon.
Love ya!