Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pages

I finally got my digital tear sheets from the paper today. Thought I would share a few. You will be able to see a comprehensive collection of my clips on my newly revised website in a little once it goes live.

These clips that I chose show both high and low points of my time in Gwinnett. I've learned that as a newspaper photojournalist there is a time to check emotions at the door, but never humanity. I admit there were times where I had to use my camera as a buffer from either tears or laughter in order to do my job. I feel that there is a healthy balance that everyone eventually must learn to master.





2 comments:

Tom McCarthy Jr. said...

I remember all of these photos. They all look really nice on the page. I think that pee-wee football photo page is my favorite.

Three Fold Cord said...

I looked for you just yesterday in the Daily to see if I saw any pics. I didn't get very far because the kids woke up from their nap. Hope all is well. Looking forward to seeing you soon!!
Char