Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Days

For the last several months I have been teaching Photography at The Showcase school of Photography, and as one of our assignments in the Digital 101 class we take a field trip to Oakland Cemetery in down town Atlanta. Last Saturday I braved the cold with a few other instructors and was inspired with what I saw my students capture. So today when the Blizzard of 2010 (really it's only about 4 inches) hit Atlanta, I knew Oakland was one of the stops on my list.

It was such a wonderful experience walking the beautiful grounds of Oakland with snow all around.... Such stoic beauty is found in blankets of snow





And of course My lovely roommate joined me for the journey:)

2 comments:

Joshua said...

i love these photos.

Clanna Na Cù said...

I agree with Josh. The cemetery ones are great.