Sunday, May 27, 2007

Jazz Festival in the Park

I am learning very fast that summer time in Atlanta is AMAZING... there is constantly something going on in the city and the young adult professionals are all about living life and that is a refreshing feeling.

This weekend is the 30th annual Jazz Festival in the Park.. What a wonderful way to spend a summer day;) enjoy....


Traffic in Atlanta is bad yes, but Traffic on the way to the jazz Festival is HORRIBLE.. So this shot just shows the po-pos regulation and served as a time passing piece to keep me busy while sitting still


The amount of people in Piedmont Park was incredible. Such a fun afternoon filled with lovely jazz and some refreshing cool breeze


This was such a cute cople that I was sitting behind


I stumbled upon these athletes dancing capoeira and I was drawn to them thanks to my Barcelona friends and their addiction to the Brazilian dancing/Fighting rituals.


The park makes for a great place to showcase ones artwork right under the majesty of the beautiful city

No comments: