Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Forced to Tan at the Crossroad

For the past few weeks I have been in Sarasota visiting family and getting my wisdom teeth yanked out of my head. (photos to follow once my cheeks deflate) I finally felt a little better the other day and decided to take a walk with my grandparents around one of my favorite places in Sarasota...

You would never guess after looking at my images that I'm at this giant crossroad in my life right now. Would you?!?




I am beginning to realize that the only way I am going to snap out of my photo funk is to turn the camera on me, and dig deep inside for renewed inspiration to continue forward in this craft that I have passionately chosen to devote my life to practice.

4 comments:

Three Fold Cord said...

Prayin' for you girl. You will find Him, the author of creativity, that is who you will find and it will rock your vision.

Tim Hussin said...

You'll pick yourself back up. Just take one of those paths and don't stand stuck at the intersection.

Luanne Dietz said...

You are so wise young grasshopper.. I miss you;)

Ashley said...

I love that last photo, your grandparents make me smile real big. =)