Thursday, February 21, 2008

Fotos mas Grande

I guess that it's time I jump on the "big photos on blog" bandwagon.

I found this old treasure today when I logged into Flickr for the first time in a few years. I realized that I had created a Flickr site after my trip along El Camino De Santiago in the summer of 2006. WOW I can't believe its been that long since I was walking through the beauty that is the northern mountains of Spain. (P.S. I'm glad to know my photography has come a long way since then! sometimes its refreshing to take a step back and see how far you've come in such a short time)

This photo was taken along El Camino de Santiago somewhere in Basque Country between Ribadeo and Santiago de Compostela

2 comments:

Tom McCarthy Jr. said...

I like this photo. The distance feels a little impersonal, but I still like it. I'd crop up a little, though. That white road is distracting even if the crop does make the shot a square (I think Freeman once told me "Sometimes photos are squares"...how true, huh?)

Luanne Dietz said...

Consider it cropped ;) I'm very leery about squares.. sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. But for the most part I agree with what Chip's said in the past that squares, unless shot that way, usually leave the viewer wondering what you cropped out, its just not as natural.