Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 14 and 15

Day 15

I stopped in Gaiensville today for an engagement shoot on my journey down south. It made my heart happy when the couple showed up wearing Orange and Blue! The sun was going in an out so I had to keep my lights on hand.

Meet Dan Trifiletti and Nancy Rosselle, soon to be married! Dan Proposed at the duck pond, the same place they had their first date.



Day 14

I set out from Atlanta to head south for a week of work and play. Sarasota was the final destination, but of course I had to make my stops in Valdosta and Gaiensville along the way.

Thanks to the start of Spring Break (If I saw one more car with "Florida or Bust" written on the back window..) and a wreck on the interstate, a 3 hour drive from Atlanta to Valdosta took me 6.5 hours.. I was going insane.. At least the long drive ended with a beautiful sunset;)



The open road and Florida light was such a delight once I found it...

No comments: