Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 16, 17 and 18

Day 18

The main purpose of my trip to Sarasota was to go through the remnants of my dads things that we have been keeping in storage now for 22 months. I still can't believe its been that long. As I was going through some of the photos he use to have hanging on his walls I found this one. It reads - IMAGINATION: The Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams... Dream Big!


Day 17

Tuesday night I set off to the beach to watch a beautiful Sarasota Sunset. It is truly one of the most amazing things you will ever witness.. The light is just so pure.



Day 16

I spent my first full day in Sarasota close to the water... I took a trip over the glorious Sunshine Skyway Bridge on my way to St. Pete to hang out with friend and amazingly talented photographer Melissa Lyttle. I never realized how much being land-locked could do to a person...It's so refreshing to be here!

No comments: