Monday, November 5, 2007

Ghost Tours

So I had to work Halloween night, and I'm not going to lie I am not a huge fan of Halloween (I get scared way to easily..lol)So my assignment brought me to downtown Lawrenceville to participate in a ghost tour.. BOO!

Madame Macabre is a ghost tour guide storyteller from the Aurora Theatre in downtown Lawrenceville. On Halloween night she leads a group of visitors around the mile and a half path leading through the old county Jail. Ghost tours run from May through October and can be arranged for private tours in the off months.


Visitors listen to Madam Macabre in Honest Alley during a ghost tour in downtown Lawrenceville Halloween night. According to Madame Macabre, when the town was first founded, horse traders use to work down the alley, and one night it was said that skeletons were seen walking that way.

No comments: