Tuesday, December 18, 2007

False Alarm

Upon arriving at the boat ramp by lake Lanier today, I saw this.... There were cops that sped down the road in front of me on my way there and at the time I had no idea why. When I got to the ramp I saw some concerned citizens and a wheelchair just chillin at the end of the ramp. One of the bystanders had called the police because he thought someone had fallen in, come to find out it was a resident of Gwinnett who was just out for a stroll in his Kayak on the lake... Better safe than sorry I guess. At least the clouds made for a fun photo!

3 comments:

Three Fold Cord said...

That is hilarious!! I would be the one who would think that the water was so low that a wheelchair had washed up on shore-HEHEHE

Danny Ghitis said...

love the shot. belongs in a gallery.

Celia Talbot Tobin said...

yay yay yay! I adore this truly. Funny that Mr. commented too... we must sickly have the same taste.