Thursday, December 6, 2007

Swimming in December

When I walked out of the sub zero temperatures which were the outside today and into Swim Atlanta in an instant my lenses fogged up, moisture started appearing on my camera bodies, and my hair started to frizz. What a great way to start the day.

After many splashes and high school kids pointing and laughing when I got my jeans wet, these photos are what I walked away with....enjoy;)


Mill Creek senior Jordan Evans is one of Gwinnett's top swimmers and has signed with Georgia Tech to swim as a Yellow Jacket.


Mill Creek senior Jordan Evans holds the state and county championship title in the 100 Buterfly for last season. Evans has gone on to sign with Georgia Tech to swim in college.


2 comments:

Tom McCarthy Jr. said...

Hey hey, looks like the portrait slump is over. How is this lit?

Luanne Dietz said...

For the first photo I used my off camera flash from underneath, and the second and third are actually natural light. The windows in the pool were set up high, and it was around 3pm so the light was strong directed right into the windows. It was about a 3 stop difference down the lanes. I just waited until she swam through it, then we had some fun!

I guess we can call this my first leap out of my slump.. I stumbled on some inspiration.. what can I say;)