Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Atlanta Photojournalism Seminar

After a weekend of amazing talent all gathered together in my city, I am at the least inspired. With mixed emotions leaving this incredible weekend, I am ready to step it up and tackle the industry that is photojournalism full force -- even if it means diving in blindfolded and stumbling my way around. So, on the forefront of my continued photojournalism adventure lies more multimedia and a greater dedication to this profession that I love, both on and off the clock. So stay tuned for more inspiring, creatively driven vision straight from my eyes.

But for now, here's some fun shots of our weekend mayhem;)




2 comments:

Tom McCarthy Jr. said...

Through what are you shooting Jeremiah? Also, you got the comment on my last post up pretty darn quick missy.

Luanne Dietz said...

HaHa I'm a Tom blog stalker;) secrets out..lol.. And the thing in which Jeremiah is encompassed by is the peep hole in the hotel room door;)