Monday, September 8, 2008

Go Gators!

I spent my Saturday evening swimming in a sea or orange and blue with friends at the alumni bar in Atlanta watching the Florida Gators take down the University of Miami hurricanes. Although the Gators won, there were some agonizing moments waiting to see if calls would be reversed and yards gained. Overall, it was refreshing to be around a group of friends who shared my passion for the Florida Gators and for Football. Man I love the fall!


Gator Fans at East Andrews in Buckhead, watch patiently through TV reflected HD lights for an official call from the field determining whether the Gators completed a first down during the third quarter of Saturday's game against Miami.


Gator fans celebrate after a call on the field was reversed, and a first down was granted, leaving the Gators within 30 yards of the endzone.

1 comment:

Three Fold Cord said...

We watched some of the game and I thought about you. Glad to know you had a good weekend