Tuesday, December 16, 2008

ATL Photo Weekend

Had a great photo weekend talking shop and catching up with old photo friends while meeting new ones. One can always count on photography seminars for reunions and many photos of photographers taking photos. Such a good weekend. I will admit I felt a little lonely come Monday when all my photo friends were gone and I was left alone just me an my camera.

Want to send a shout out to my photo friends who paced at the Atlanta contest. Congrats to Kevin German of LUCEO Images for placing 3rd in Best Portfolio and to Tim Hussin of The University of Florida for placing 2nd in Best Student Portfolio.




2 comments:

m said...

and that's when you know you've graduated from college to the pros. good beer. all except that pabst shit that the youngin' is carrying.

David said...

That night ended well