Tuesday, December 16, 2008

NJ.NY

As Many of you know I am in the NY area for the week. I made a stop by my grandparents house on the Jersey Shore before making my way into the City tomorrow morning.(If you're in NY Wed-Sat hit me up)

I had the privilege of leaving ATL way to early yesterday and getting here just in time to hit their first decent snow storm of the year...Wahoo! Being a Florida Girl who grew up in the sun on the beach, I love every chance I get to see snow;)

Pics from the Big Apple to come at the end of the week;)


My grandparents were watching me from the house as I played and took pictures at the beginning of the snow fall. I'm sure they thought I was crazy. I was so excited to see it. This picture reminds me of when I was younger and they would watch me and my aunts and uncles play in the front yard.


That's NYC in the distance!! So close yet so far... TOMORROW! Hurray!


We took a walk to the beach in the snow. I remember when this swing set use to be functional. Now the beach erosion has taken over and the sand and snow has gotten the best of them. So Sad.

1 comment:

Djamila Grossman said...

found you! beach and snow looks like such a nice combination....