Friday, May 29, 2009

Day 66

I decided to take a "What's in my Bag" shot today as I am packing and getting ready to head on set with Whitestone for the production of "Lest We Forget".

D300 (primary camera), D200 with battery pack (secondary camera), Canon HV30 HD video camera with external canon mic, 17- 55mm 2.8, 85mm 1.8, 80-200mm 2.8, fisheye lens, split-cam 35mm (for fun), gaf tape, mini hard drive, Firewire card reader, extra batteries, extra tapes, long sleeve under armor shirt (I hate bugs), water shoes, water resistant socks, bug spray (with Deet!), head lamp, pill case with allergy medicine and Tylenol, promo cards, gum, news reporter notebook, pens, WATER GUNS and of course, a girls best friend... LIP GLOSS!!!

And of course, not pictured my crackBerry and MacBook

4 comments:

Tom McCarthy Jr. said...

Gotta make sure that fisheye is in there...I kid, I kid.

Brett said...

What's with the water guns?

Octavian Cantilli said...

No really, what's up with the squirt guns?

Luanne Dietz said...

squirt guns = girls revenge ;) We were working ont he river, so I had to be repaired working mostly with boys and all! lol