Friday, May 29, 2009

Day 67 - Lesson Learned

So I had the reality of a lesson learned AGAIN today.. One thing that college taught me about my camera was to carry it everywhere. "You never know what kind of picture you might find on a routine trip to a public restroom" they told us. So it's been engraved in my mind for some time now never to go anywhere without your camera. Well, today I broke the cardinal rule and was reminded just how painful that is.

I set out on an adventure to find Bob Shelly Special Effects to pick up a prop for our Whitestone film this weekend, and low and behold, the clouds were cooperating and the coolest old buildings were surrounding his location. So, as I searched for my non existent camera, the best I could do in that moment of personal shame, was pull out the old blackberry cam... So enjoy this photo knowing that the lesson learned behind it is much greater than the quality of the image;)

No comments: