Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 89

When I first talked to Dan and Nancy about the style of their wedding and reception, they described it to me as a big party. I am here to report that their reception was nothing short of a grown up kids fairytale. From the home brewed beer to the grooms cake which turned out as a home made castle of Krispy Kreme donuts and Little Debbie snacks. This couple and all their friends and family sure know how to have a great time.

I had such a blast shooting this weeding. It was a breath of fresh air strategically placed at the end of my month long journey away from my home base it Atlanta.

They are so in Love, and so Happy:)


And as any true Gator fan would understand, when Nancy and Dan came to me at the rehearsal and told me they wanted to take photos in the stadium after the ceremony in between the reception I said Heck Yeah! So I made some calls to the UFPD, and pulled some connections from my good 'ole Alligator days and was able to get them to open the stadium for an hour for us to take photos on their wedding day! I love the gator nation;) Good thing I spent many Saturdays shooting games on that field, because they not only wanted to take photos on it, but they wanted to play a mock game too!


If you ask the bride she sacked him, but the groom promises that he threw it to his best man for a touch down! Such a fun photo session.


The Boys...


And their Creations...

No comments: