Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 88

Before I headed back to Georgia, I stopped in Gainesville to shoot the Wedding of my college friends Dan Trifiletti and Nancy Rosselle. You might remember seeing them from when I went down to take their engagement photos (see them here). I must admit that they are such a fun, goofy, light hearted and in love couple and their wedding day did nothing but mirror all those things.

When I got to the rehearsal, Nancy was dressed in a 1970's style purple dress. She proceeded to tell me that it was the exact dress that her mom had made to wear when her parents eloped in the 70's. One of my favorite conversations of the night was right as Nancy was about to practice walking down the aisle and her mother leans over to talk to her grandmother. "Mom, do you remember this dress?," Nancy's mom said to Nancy's grandmother during the rehearsal. "No, If you remember I wasn't there!" Nancy's grandmother replied through a smile.

No comments: