Sunday, August 9, 2009

365 Update

So I wanted to give everyone an update on what I'm doing with photography and why I have not updated in a while.

Bad news first...On the down side I am here to report that I have epically failed with my 365 photo project. Life and work have gotten the best of me, and I have gotten to far behind in posting. So Sorry... I will try again most likely at the new year with a fun new 365 project I have brewing in my head!

On the up side, I have been getting lots of work and assignments, and have been traveling and working non stop this summer! I've gotten to shoot many fun weddings in various cities, along with experiencing redneck games in mud pits and behind the scenes on movie sets, all within weeks of each other might I add.

On top of all my freelance work, I have decided to guest lecture along with teaching a visual storytelling 2-day workshop at the Showcase school of photography. Both the lecture and the workshop can be registered for here if you're in the Atlanta area and are interested.

So stay tuned to the blog for photo and video updates, and know that you have my word on doing all that I can do to start today, a new day, with more consistent updates;)

I look forward to your comments on upcoming post and feedback as to what you enjoyed!

For now its back to the editing board....

No comments: