Thursday, October 4, 2007

Falcons

Nothing like my first NFL game from the field! The Falcons take home their first win of the season. They play in a dome, so it is totally different. But, I will tell you that it is nice to come out of the photo work room after half time and have all your settings stay the same;)


This last one is just a little fun seeing- the quarter back of the Texans (right) use to be the backup for the Falcons. Kinda a big deal now since Vick is out and it could have been him starting for the Falcons.

1 comment:

Three Fold Cord said...

Girl- I would have loved to assist you at the game. It was a great one to watch. I am from ATL and it always feels good to se your team win.

We are doing ood. BUSY!!! I am looking forwarf to not doing a thing but stay home tomorrow