Thursday, June 25, 2009

PASTE - Lest We Forget

I know I've been slacking on posting, but low and behold that does not mean that I have not been taking a photo a day! I've gotten to the point where my backpacking back pack has become my constant companion and my external hard drives my new best friends. I've traveled to seven different states this month and am on my last 10 day trip before I'm back in the ATL for a hole TWO WEEKS!!

I plan on updating my blog with lots of photos from my journey in the next few days, but for now I wanted to share with you our completed film of "Lest We Forget" along with the Behind The scenes that I produced, directed and edited.

Check out the PASTE Site for their story on why we did what we did, then head over to the Whitestone Site to see the film and get all the additional downloads including HD versions of the movie, the score and song, and of course.. the behind the scenes and still photography;)

Let me know what ya think!

No comments: