Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Photo A Day Catch-Up cont.

Day 82
June marks two years since my dad died, and since this wedding weekend was jsut one week before fathers day, I decided to to stop in Spartenburg South Carolina at Sherman Chiropractic college where my dad went to school. I just sat on the grounds for a while thinking. I finally decided to go exploring. I remember visiting the college as a kid with my dad and him telling me that his favorite part was the cadaver lab. So I vaguely remembered where it was so I went exploring with hopes of things looking familiar..I found it right where I remembered it being.. kinda freaky;) I felt so connected to what my dad experienced while I was there that it was hard to leave.





Day 81
Wedding Day..The couple looked so happy



Day 80
After two days of being home, (just enough time to redo laundry and charge the batteries), I headed north to Greensboro N.C to shoot the wedding of David Bunker and Laura Beck. The weekend started with a rehearsal dinner on Friday.

No comments: