Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Photo A Day Catch-Up

June's been a crazy busy month with not lots of down time. I'm finally on the tail end of my 1 month, 7 states, lots of assignments and even more friends! Although I love traveling and the excitement of my job that comes with new cities, it's time to slow down.. But just for a day or two.. I'll be ready to go again by next week!

So for now, enjoy the journey that has been my last few weeks....

Day 76
The morning after the party I headed back into the city to spend some time with some of my favorite people, my amazing photography friends that I shared my time at UF with.. After a day of shopping with Celia in Union Square, we all gathered in Brooklyn for a photo family dinner and some chill time on the roof. Thanks to perfect timing we got to celebrate with Tim Hussin for taking first place in the Hearst phtojournalism competition out in San Fransisco. Way to represent UF buddy:)



-just for fun-



Day 75
I have a large Italian family and it would not be a celebration unless there was incredible Italian food and lots of wine!


Day 74
I headed north by train in NY state to celebrate my cousins graduating. One from H.S. headed to College, and one from Undergrad headed to Med School!


Day 73
My second day in NY, after gallivanting the city, I met up with my long time photo friend Megan Schuab for a fun NYC pizza dinner and dive bar where we got the favorite corner both! Nothing like civilized chaos.


Day 72
My first night in the city, I headed out to Brooklyn to stay with my good friends Celia Tobin and Danny Ghitis. there is nothing more refreshing then hanging out with people who understand you, and happen to be amazingly talented photographers too! It's so refreshing..


Day 71
The morning after we finished filming, I jumped on a jet plane and headed to NYC for some work, and much needed friend and family rejuvination time!



For day's 68,69 and 70 check the previous posts called production day 1,2 and 3 post

No comments: