Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Photo A Day Catch-Up cont.

Day 79
While I was out exploring new cities and working, my good friend Chelsea and her dog Guinness moved into the house. So fun to have a dag at home;)


Day 78
I was welcomed back to Atlanta with 2 full days of non stop rain... At least I was in at home, inside my dry house, just watching my front yard flood...


Day 77
I arrived back in the ATL with only 2 days to repack before my next leg of the June adventure began. Every time I visit NYC I fall more in love, and this time was no exception. I got home and started to check the RSS reader and realized that photographer Joe McNally had released a blog post about the "how to" in regards to his famous photograph of the worker changing the light bulb at the top of the empire state building. Personally this is one of my favorite photos of NYC. Love it!! So for today I pass along his photo, because its THAT GOOD!

No comments: